Senior Front-End or Full Stack Developer
Are you passionate about building great software? Are you interested in the front-end user experience as much as the back-end application architecture and performance?
We are looking for a talented senior developer to join our small but growing team. You will be involved in all aspects of our software development lifecycle, and must be comfortable tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You’ll be working with cutting edge technologies, and will have the freedom to choose which technologies to use when building new features. To begin with you’ll be working more on the front-end, building clean but powerful user interfaces that cater to our more advanced/power-users. However, as we are a small team you will be expected to work across the entire stack when required.
You will be involved in:
Our product is built on an AngularJS/Bootstrap/HTML5 front-end, and combines many feature-rich open-source UI components such as full-calendar and ag-grid. The back-end is based on C# ASP.NET Web API and MS SQL Server. Experience with this specific technology stack is recommended, but not required – our focus is on skilled engineers who are can learn, adapt and apply new technologies in varying scenarios.
The Ideal Candidate
- AngularJS/Knockout/Backbone or similar client side JS frameworks.
- Enterprise level data-driven UI components (Think pivot tables, grid’s with complex sorting/filtering/grouping, user-configurable charting/graphing, etc)
- RESTful API development (In the .NET world: Web API/ServiceStack/NancyFX, but API development on any platform is still a bonus).
- Gulp/grunt or similar front-end build automation tools.
- EntityFramework/NHibernate/Dapper or other ORM libraries.
- MongoDB/RavenDB/DynamoDb or other NoSql data stores.
- ElasticSearch/Lucene or other search/indexing technologies.
- Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure or hosting services.
Previous experience with payroll, accounting and/or HRIS software is also a big bonus.
Please also add references to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with.